IEEE International Workshop on MACHINE LEARNING FOR SIGNAL PROCESSING
25/10/2021 to 28/10/2021, Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia
The 31st MLSP workshop in the series of workshops organized by the IEEE Signal Processing Society MLSP Technical Committee will take place in Gold Coast, Australia. If conditions allow, we plan to have a conference running in a hybrid format with a virtual program for attendees that are not able to attend the conference and in person attendance for attendees that can attend. The conference will present the most recent and exciting advances in machine learning for signal processing through keynote talks, tutorials, special and regular single-track sessions as well as matchmaking events. The presented papers will be published in and indexed by IEEE Xplore.
Prof. Kristen Grauman will present a plenary talk at MLSP 2021. For more information please visit Plenaries page.
Prof. Yousef Saad will present a plenary talk at MLSP2021.
- Deadline for special session proposals submission April 30th, 2021
- Special sessions selected May 7th, 2021
- Deadline for 6-page paper submissions May 31st, 2021
- Notification of paper acceptance July 31st, 2021
- Camera ready upload August 31st, 2021
- Start of conference October 25th, 2021
For more details, see the Call for Papers.
Machine Learning for 3D Audio Signal Processing
Information regarding special sessions can be found in the Call for Special Sessions.
- Special Session Proposal: Submission Form Template – PDF Format.
- Special Session Proposal: Submission Form Template – Word Format.